Features of Mono cyclone recovery system polypropylene powder
coating spray booth
1. High levels of powder recovery
2. Faster Color Change:The Bottom of the Booth prevents
accumulation of the powder and makes it very easy for cleaning and
quick Color change.
3. Higher life of cartridge filter with unique Rotary wing cleaning
Working Processing of Powder Coating Spray Booth
1. Firstly the raw material will through chemical to remove the
oil, rust etc
2. Then put it into drying oven to dry water
3. The work pieces with go to spray booth
4. On front and back of the spray booth have 2 positions for
operator to paint powder, they use manual spray gun, or auto gun
with robot machine, to paint the powder to cover the work pieces
5. The spray booth equipped with 1 set mono-cyclone, 1 set powder
centre to recovery flow powders
6. After paint powders the work pieces will go to curing oven to
bake 20~30 minutes with 180~230 degree high temperature
7. Out of curing oven, natural cooling 15 minutes, finish.
Related Products of Powder Coatings
1) Rotary sieve
2) Powder coating spray machine
4) Powder reciprocator
1. What is max and min size of the painted product?
2. Do you need fully automatic painting or automatic
painting+manual painting touch up?
3. What kind of material powder booth do you like?(stainless
steel,PP or PVC plastic material,powder coated steel material)
4. Do you change powder colors so frequently? (how many times in
one day or one week)?
Contact Person: Miss. Sonne